Friday, January 1, 2010

Managing Shift Work How Do You Manage A Job With An Overnight Shift?

How do you manage a job with an overnight shift? - managing shift work

I graduated in the field of psychology, just out of college with a diploma. I am a consultant in a joint project, led to troubled teenagers, and many of the jobs available to the hours of the night are available from Monday to Friday (like 11-7). I declined the first option, a "Awake Night Counselor" because I thought she would be able to have friends or continue to see my friend. For those of you who manage the work and long hours in the night, as we have a social life, or other tasks during the day? Or, more fundamentally, it is easier to sleep during the day?

1 comment:

Yen said...

Take your vitamins and sleep in order to kill the time. You get used to using with time. Do not worry if you sleep at 8 clock in the morning, you will miss out on approximately 3 hours. more time outdoors.

I am a student working in a hospital, and I love the night shift because it is the opportunity to enjoy the sunset.

Do not enjoy the sunrise? = D

Post a Comment