Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hepatitis B Prevention Hepatitis B - One Shot Only?

Hepatitis B - one shot only? - hepatitis b prevention

I know my son will not have much, if immunity from hepatitis B, only 1 / 3 shots. Frankly, that (Baby, as long as no member of the family are at risk positive), with hepatitis B? But that's not my question.

He received Pediarix (DTaP combo, polio and hepatitis B, 1) at the age of 2 months. He gets the rest of the DTaP and polio after 4 months of hepatitis B, separated

Not always an incomplete series of vaccinations against Hepatitis B is a risk to public health - as in the live, active hepatitis B become stronger and the vaccine is not effective in the prevention? My son will get all 3 hepatitis B shots, I prefer to restart the series if it 13-14, and a greater risk for hepatitis B.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Making it happen now to ensure that the risk is not Gettin It

Anonymous said...

I would like to see your doctor. He knows better than anyone else here.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see your doctor. He knows better than anyone else here.

Post a Comment