Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Trane Clean Effects Trane Clean Effects....Working Or A Waste Of Money?????

Trane Clean Effects....Working or a waste of money????? - trane clean effects

Do not think my purifying effect on the filtering system works now. When I bought it, you can feel a thin layer of ozone and the air was so fresh. I cleaned as recommended in a vacuum, but has never won a substantial amount of soil / dust and dirt, which is very little dirty after a period of 3 months. See also the pre-filter inside the unit measure of clean.The appears normal, flashes when it is running.
How can I tell if the plates are energized? I do not think that even if the lights appear normal. Shortly after installing one of the tabs copper contact area on the front of the filter units are razor sharp, as if sparks. I lean and clean and I was aware that no incidents.
Any comments pro? Thanks

1 comment:

arm88pg said...

I HVAC service for many years. They are better, the courage of your air filter, measure the inside dimensions and share and go to Home Depot and Lowe's and buy a disposable filter. as 16x25x3 or so. Such filters have an excellent work of fine particulate matter. Just change the type of filters on Evey three months or so.

Post a Comment