Friday, January 29, 2010

Grumbling Appendix Symptoms Mild Appendicitis? Grumbling Appendix?

Mild Appendicitis? Grumbling appendix? - grumbling appendix symptoms

Well, here's the story.

Last Saturday (the next Friday, as I write this) I woke up at 5 clock in the morning with a very sharp pain in my stomach, pain in abdomen.
Anyone who has never stopped and did not sleep Saturday night / Sunday morning. I vomited 10 times in 2 trips to the bathroom and was like a deep green.
Finally, after vomiting, pain in the area of the plant down, and each time was like a sharp stabbing pain, iMove, stood up, walked, etc. (everything the lower abdominal muscles, using the background.
He went to A & E, having made it to the doctor.
There were numerous blood tests, has been for 3 days, and we have an ultrasound and could not find anything abnormal in the area of pain.
Disappeared after a while the pain was, and it hurt when pressure was applied.
The doctors said it could be a few things: the resolution of appendicitis slight decline, virus, etc.
They would run the facility, and then decided against, and let me go.
No pain.
But my mother told me should've cried anyway, because it can cause problems.

Consip I suffer a little, I think. I'm not going to the toilet regularly, has been one week since the last time, although in hospital, etc.

Has anyone tried? Appendicitis-like symptoms? and then left. Have you changed?

I ask because - I know it is not yet determined the burst when my system - but it's good to be watchful.
They said that if the pain is, I'm back.

Any tips? Thank you:)

Please let me know if not find enough information. It was a long weekend:)

1 comment:

Menthoid... said...

It is difficult to heal without the results of this test, but most probably had an infection of the plant or in a diverticulum, which have made it, too. Unless they were given antibiotics, in which case it helped.

There are other options, twisted intestines, etc., etc., but no test results .....

Good luck

Post a Comment