Monday, February 8, 2010

Sutton Company Spoons Any Suggestions On The Best Real Estate Company To Contact If I Want To Get Trained As An Agent ?

Any suggestions on the best real estate company to contact if I want to get trained as an agent ? - sutton company spoons

All the suggestions on the best real estate company in touch with us if you want to be traiing an agent, and I am at present in Val David (near Montreal), Quebec? Is there a part of Canada beter muchc sell a property? I am willing to relocate to.

There are so many companies ... Re-Max, Century 21, Sutton, Real-Lepage ... is as good as the others?

In the 52 years old, single and ready to be trained in real estate. What is the best way to do this, and with whom?

What are good things to know before entering this business?

5 comments:

m2 said...

When I (20 years) who filled .. CV for the assistant to a real estate agent .. and described what he could do ..
I AP. 500 copies and took them personally and put them in the mail slot of every real estate agent estate agents working in offices
I have 3 calls and 3 seats and part-time work .....
In the real estate industry is expensive ..
If I could some .. Experience and conversation with a seller on the job .. and work while I was there over ..

individual preferences was as follows:
RE / MAX because they only hire real estate agent with records of high performance ..

frankie b said...

There are so many things that you need to know is why you need to find a good agency. It would take days to view them all here.
I do not recommend Remax are a company of experienced agents.
I think that Keller Williams has a good education.
Good luck,
RE Agent,
Remax

easygoin... said...

I am an officer! As in a great company!
E-mail and I'll fill
easygoingfemale44@yahoo.com

hunter2 said...

Century 21, they always have the best training for new agents.
This is where everyone told me to start again in 78
They were the best for beginners and still are. Go ahead.
Best of luck,

Rico said...

Talk to them and see what decision the education that they made before you. If you like the United States committed to the cost and offer very little. When you begin, do not worry too much with the% of the division have to share with the house. The most important thing is to train and work in an office with agents who actually sell and close sales.

Post a Comment