Sunday, December 27, 2009

Vintage Arcade Games Looking For A Mortgage, But Have Some Questions?

Looking for a mortgage, but have some questions? - vintage arcade games

Hello everyone, I am a student and I want to buy a house for rent next year instead of. My parents and I are able to home, but do worry about a mortgage. Heres some info / comments / questions.
I have 30K for a down payment.
2. My parents will cosign.
3. My parents, their own home.
4. You have a mortgage on the house because my father is from several years ago due to insolvency. Com.
5. For the moment I am not working a "constant", I get the cars to customers, the paintings of vintage arcade games for a museum, and also build cars for sale.
6. My monthly income varies from 500-5000 per month, depending on the amount of work I agree, I could do more if I had a garage to work in
7. For the sake of fairness, I have an old car, worth 35k and a muscle car, which will rise from 80-100k.
I would have about 5 roommates, and the rent in the region is 500/month. Outbreaks of the region, about 300 to 500K. What I want to do is have a mortgage of around 2000-2500 (or less) (theH is equal to 5 housemates) to 500/month, then go to pay taxes / maintenance / insurance. I want to keep me long for 5 years.

I want to buy a house in the region, because the detection rate in the region at 18%, and I get to really make money.

What is my chance to qualify for a mortgage?

No comments:

Post a Comment