Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ota Dvr Home Theater PC & PVR: QAM Tuner For Recording HD Shows From DVR To PC In HD Quality?

Home Theater PC & PVR: QAM Tuner For Recording HD Shows From DVR To PC In HD Quality? - ota dvr

I installed a QAM tuner on my PC with Windows XP. I also subscribe to a cable and cable box + DVR in one. My question is: Is it possible for me to view HD programs on a DVR saved by my computer when it QAM channels are not encrypted, even though my video card or a computer monitor is not HDCP compatible? In addition, these programs are on my computer, such as how to burn an ATSC OTA antenna? ) I prefer cable signals (eg QAM, OTA when I'm surrounded by skyscrapers and airplanes / helicopters often fly over me. I'm not sure a cable card slot around my computer. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment